- A very simple and economical way to save electricity consumption in air conditioning is to install awnings on the windows where the sun hits the most. In this way we manage to insulate better from heat and cold, achieving savings of up to 60% of electrical energy consumed.
- Homes with a centralized air conditioning installation are more efficient and consume less electricity.
- It is important to set a fixed temperature of 26ºC so as not to consume in excess and to have a pleasant temperature.
- A fan fixed to the ceiling helps to spread the temperature better, both in winter and in summer. So we will get less electrical consumption with less time of electrical power.
- Adjust the thermostat to the desired temperature, it is not necessary to put it at a lower temperature than you need.